You are enjoying your family road trip or living full time in your RV. Seeing the country one highway at a time and making lasting family memories. The last thing you want is an accident or lawsuit that will take up valuable time and resources. Taking the proper precautions like making sure you have a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and have the appropriate RV insurance can go a long way to keeping your family safe and giving you peace of mind while you are enjoying all your RV has to offer.
Full Timers Coverage: Do reside primarily in your RV? Whether is it is permanently parked or you roam across the country, a Full-Timers Coverage policy helps protect your RV like homeowner’s insurance.
- Liability coverage if you are responsible for an accident on your property
- Medical payments for an accident for which you are responsible
- Coverage if your property is damaged or stolen
- Contents of a storage shed near your property
Vacation Liability: Your local, independent insurance agency in Oviedo, FL can assist you with a vacation liability policy for your RV. When vacationing, there are certain situations that you may not have control over when your RV is parked:
- Injury of a third-party by equipment owned by you or around your RV
- Injuries to a third-party by an animal under your care
- A fire caused by sparks from a campfire, vehicle back-fire, etc.
The most important think to know about a Vacation Liability policy is that it covers events while your RV is parked, not while it is moving.
There are many options out there when looking to cover your RV and your local independent agents at The Riccard Group can help you navigate your options to find the best coverage for your needs. They can also assist with an ATV policy for your other summer toys. Whatever your insurance needs, talk to the experts at The Riccard Group in Florida. Their years of insurance experience can save you a bundle! You can also visit their insurance website 24/7 to learn more about the other valuable insurance products they offer.